Healthcare Brokers face an increasingly competitive landscape with pressure to reduce costs for their client companies. Currently, healthcare packages do not address the fact that less than 25% of patients truly understand how to take their medications correctly. The current gap in one-on-one education results in unnecessary estimated costs of $290 billion and the loss of 125,000 lives annually.
Rx-Consultant helps to eliminate the gaps in the existing pharmacy benefits packages you offer with personalized, one-on-one care that includes:
In order for healthcare cost reduction strategies to be successful, Rx-Consultant realizes that implementations need to be easy and efficient. Here is an overview of how we can work together to strengthen the healthcare benefits you offer:
1. Schedule an onsite appointment with our Personal Medication Consultant.
2. Discuss the current plans you offer, benefits and value of an Rx-Consultant program, timelines and implementation plans.
3. Incorporate the Personal Medication Consultant program in your current and future healthcare offerings.
4. Attend company healthcare strategy meetings with collateral from Rx-Consultant to present the value of our programs to your client companies. Receive
representation from Rx-Consultant prior to the inclusion of any programs. Rollout begins according to agreed-to timeframes and implementation plans.
5. Management reports keep you apprised of the number of consultations and HIPAA-validated feedback at your client companies.
Leverage the expertise of our Personal Medication Consultants and offer a more comprehensive healthcare package to current and future clients. The value we provide includes: